Mary’s Mantle is a Catholic residential program for homeless expectant women. We witness the love of Christ by promoting the dignity of life. We provide a safe, faith-based, and caring environment that supports the transition into motherhood, including extended aftercare for continued personal growth and integration into the community. We focus on the spiritual, emotional, physical, educational, and vocational well-being of mother and child.
Lent & Easter Giving
Suggested items your donation could support:
- $5 provides one meal
- $10 gives bus fare to work or school
- $20 purchases formula for a week
- $25 supports all the little things our littlest ones need
- $50 spiritually adopts a resident, including a Bible, prayer book, and rosary
- $75 fills the gas tanks of the MM vehicles
- $100 pays for a week of groceries at the house
- $250 can pay a major portion of the month’s utilities
- $500 fully sponsors one week of the After Care program
If you’re donating for a specific purpose, please indicate that in the comments section. If the amount donated exceeds the expenses of a particular category, remaining funds will go to the area of greatest need.
Faith @ Work Catholic Bookstore at 1977 E. Wattles in Troy is selling these new, custom notecards benefitting Mary’s Mantle.
100% of the proceeds go to Mary’s Mantle ministry, thanks to the generosity of the artist and a patron.
A pack of 6 is $10.