Our relationships here often help us grow closer to eternity…
Our past resident Kara was Baptized into the body of Christ this Easter. Her relationships at Mary’s Mantle helped her discover the great love God has for her.
Who has touched your life deeply? You can honor someone who has helped you grow closer to Christ by supporting a mom in need at Mary’s Mantle.
Every month, a Mass at the Cathedral of the Most Blessed Sacrament will be said for the persons who are honored in this way.
Suggested items your donation could support:
- $5 provides one meal
- $10 gives bus fare to work or school
- $20 purchases formula for a week
- $25 supports all the little things our littlest ones need
- $50 spiritually adopts a resident, including a Bible, prayer book, and rosary
- $75 fills the gas tanks of the MM vehicles
- $100 pays for a week of groceries at the house
- $250 can pay a major portion of the month’s utilities
- $500 fully sponsors one week of the After Care program
If you’re donating for a specific purpose, please indicate that in the comments section. If the amount donated exceeds the expenses of a particular category, remaining funds will go to the area of greatest need.